SERVE in our community:
SERVE FAMILIES EXPERIENCING HOMELESSNESS
Buck Creek and Family Promise of West Michigan have created a Family Resource Center on our campus to serve families facing homelessness by delivering household items, clothing and hygene supplies. We also collect donations by appointment.
To donate call 616.475.5220
To volunteer click here to contact our Team Leader
PRAY WITH STRUGGLING NEIGHBORS
Serve at the Love INC Connection Center: Answer calls, listen to stories, help connect people to the resources within our group of churches and, most important, pray with them. Click here to learn more.
More Community Partners We Support
- Hand2Hand: Pack snacks for hungry Wyoming students
- House of Hope: Promote self-sufficiency & spiritual growth in Honduras
- ICCF Community Homes: Skilled construction volunteers
- Pregnancy Resource Center: Help new mothers & their babies
- Rembembrance Ranch: Help struggling teens
- Sportspersons Ministries: Connect people to the outdoors
- 70x7 Cards for Prisoners: Encourage people who are incarcerated